ForeverLiving business owners: It’s time to learn what it REALLY takes to become a top income earner. Are you determined to climbing to the top of your comp. plan?
If you seek to become a top earner, the way to do it is to implement a promotional plan that puts your message in front of thousands of people – not merely a handful of friends, family members and people you know.
It’s imperative you master the basics of marketing- like any real business
Here are 3 strategies 7-figure income earners use to build network marketing empires today:
- Use Your Time Well
Your time is the most critical resource you have as a ForeverLiving business owner. Employees get paid for their time, even if they don’t use their time effectively.
As a business owner, your income is going to depend on how productively you use your time. To succeed in ForeverLiving or any business, you must manage your time well.
Schedule your time in advance. Write out when you will work on each task for your ForeverLiving venture. When you sit down to work, you must know what to get done, so you can start immediately.
Stay focused on the things that generate income. These are things like connecting with qualified prospects and generating leads. Minimize interruption When you work, turn off your phone and close your door.
Start your work time with the most critical tasks. When you work on your ForeverLiving business, begin with the tasks that bring in the most money. Define your hourly rate. Divide your target weekly earnings by the number of hours you want to work your business. This is how much your time is worth.
You might expect to earn $200 an hour or more. Could you find someone to do your yard work, shopping and other tasks for a lower hourly rate? If you can, then why not do so? You should not be spending time doing simple chores you can easily outsource.
- Cultivate Your Mindset
The most important factor in your success or failure in ForeverLiving is mindset. The challenges you face as a business owner are much more intense than the challenges you face as an employee. You’re going to need to develop habitual thoughts focused on success, positivity and fortitude.
Network marketers often believe skills like prospecting and closing will make them successful. Your thoughts and beliefs are more important than your skills.
Your thoughts, attitude and emotions govern what you create in your life. Cultivating skills for your ForeverLiving business is easy to do. But without the mindset of a winner, you’re likely to quit the business when you face extreme pressures, regardless of your skills.
If you want to be successful in your ForeverLiving enterprise, you’ve got to believe:
- No matter what happens, I will find a way to be successful
- I will persist long past when others quit
- I will succeed even if my sponsor no longer supports me
- My purpose for building my business is rock solid and clear
- I have a very specific and quantified goal I have defined for my business
Do things to cultivate your mindset development like reading personal development books and doing affirmations. Establish the mindset of a champion, and your ForeverLiving business will bloom.
- Use Attraction Marketing
Running out of leads is a major problems networkers in companies like ForeverLiving face. At this point, these marketers become a little desperate and needy. The solution to these problems is Attraction Marketing.
Attraction Marketing is the creation and promotion of educational content that trains other networkers how to solve their business problems. This content positions you as an obvious expert and leader. Positioning yourself as an expert makes recruiting people into ForeverLiving very easy.
A few principles govern Attraction Marketing:
- Most people aren’t looking for a business venture to join. Most people really want to find a leader who can show them the way.
- There’s no shortage of people on the Internet trying to promote companies just like ForeverLiving. There are very few true leaders out there.
- People instinctively are drawn towards people that can help them solve their problems.
- People get turned off when they feel someone is just trying to close them on a sale.
- You are much more valuable in the marketplace when you focus on helping people improve their businesses.
- If you want to receive, you have to be a giver first. People will regard you as a leader to the degree you put out valuable free content.
as a result of your attraction marketing efforts, some people will find you and want to sign up for your ForeverLiving team. attraction marketers NEVER have to chase people down.
Eduardo Kooliantra has coached thousands of people how to build businesses. Visit his website to improve your ForeverLiving venture.