Global Domains International is undoubtedly a very popular home based business, but very few affiliates make a success of themselves. Today we show you what you actually get and more importantly how to use it.
In business since 1999, GDI actually started out without the much advertised earnings opportunity associated with it right now. When it began it was just a company you could buy .ws domain extensions from, nothing more.
The .ws domain name which GDI provides actually comes from the country of Western Samoa. Upon buying the rights to this, the company immediately re-branded it to mean WebSite and introduced it as a domain intended for personal use. It was shortly afterwards that they also added in the now famous home business side to the program.
In terms of products, each affiliate who joins the GDI business receives the following tools:
1) Your choice of .ws domain extension. This allows you to create your own website.
2) Standard webhosting tools come with the membership, allowing you to build a page for yourself.
3) A lucrative affiliate business is included, too.
4) A training library is unlocked, consisting of live webinar meetings and written material showing how other GDI members have used their tools and affiliate business to become their own boss.
Essentially you get your own website when you become a GDI member. You can build a site to your liking and use it for whatever you wish. Team members have taken their favorite hobby and built a site to help generate an income and brand themselves in their favorite niche. We have helped photographers, fitness instructors, writers and many other individuals to take this route but most people are attracted to this program for it’s affiliate plan.
We have used many affiliate plans which pay way more than the $1 per referral on offer in GDI, however none of them came close in terms of long term income as GDI opens the door ‘residually’. This means you are paid a commission each time you introduce a new member to GDI through your signup page, and you are paid again every single month thereafter, too. This can mount up quickly if utilized correctly.
With that type of earnings structure in place it’s possible to be paid and re-paid for ‘work’ performed one time. That’s the appeal of GDI. However most affiliates do not achieve this, as often they mistake this ability to create a monthly income which is almost passive with the fact that it doesn’t mean it’s money for nothing.
Well over 80% of affiliates fail to make any money. With an affiliate plan this appealing, how is this possible?
* No support.
* Most new members have no idea how to get started.
* People often set unrealistic goals, quitting after two weeks or a month. You wouldn’t open a business in the real world and do this, so don’t do it online either. This occurs because making money online is often associated with being ‘instant’ and ‘easy’ by poor sponsors looking for a quick commission at somebody’s expense.
Global Domains International provides a quite unique opportunity. With such great riches possible it’s amazing so few people focus on it enough to get any results. It certainly is a business which is not for everybody. If you decide to try your hand at this home business we wish you the very best, and we hope you enjoyed reading our overview which will stand you in good stead for the future.