StampinUp business owners: It’s time to learn what it REALLY takes to become a top earner Are you committed to making it to the top of your comp. plan?
If you seek to become a top earner, you must go well beyond your circle of friends and family.
It’s imperative you master the basics of marketing- like any real business
Here are 3 ways top earners dominate today:
- Go To Live Events
Getting to StampinUp events is one of the most profitable things you can do to develop your StampinUp business. Live events are those sponsored by StampinUp or others that bring network marketers and others together.
There are three benefits to attending live events:
- New Ideas: Trainers and top producers in your company or other companies will teach you important new ideas and skills. You are likely to become better at closing, recruiting and other critical skills.
- Make New Alliances: The people you meet in StampinUp and in other companies can change your life. You’ll make friendships, some of which will last for years. You’ll also meet people with whom you partner on business deals or joint ventures.
- Mental Outlook And Perspective: attending live events will cultivate the attitude of a winner and a top earner. That’s the biggest advantage you could create. Meeting people just like you who are successful in their StampinUp or other business will inspire you. You’ll come away with the conviction you too can succeed.
It’s at live events where top producers are born. There are people who actually believe attending live events isn’t important. They’re the ones who always say, I can’t afford it. These kinds of people do NOT make any money.
I know people who are top producers who went to live events before they could afford a hotel room. They slept on the floor of a friend’s room! Going to live events is not optional. It is critical. So you must choose: Act like a top producer, and attend live events. Or never make a profit.
- Be Magnetic
Being a magnetic sponsor is about compelling prospects to seek you out and sign up with you in StampinUp. Usually reps in companies like StampinUp are taught to seek out people to sponsor. Being considered credible is the first key to being magnetic. You must show prospects that you can teach them how to absolutely thrive in their StampinUp businesses.
Build your credibility by teaching. Create instructional content and post it on your blog, on Facebook and elsewhere. The second tactic is building a list. Your blog, videos and Facebook updates should induce people to provide you their name and contact information.
The third tactic is to cultivate a following. As a magnetic sponsor in StampinUp, you can attract a raving and loyal fan base. The people who are your followers are the people who plug in and consume your content pretty much every day. These are the people who will be your best customers. Building trust is the fourth tactic of a magnetic sponsor. It’s vital to help prospects feel they know, like and trust you. Be authentic in your marketing. Focus on teaching really valuable strategies. Be ruthlessly consistent in your marketing. When you do these four tactics, people will literally call, email and approach you to buy stuff from you.
- Do Things A Better Way
In StampinUp and other network marketing companies, reps are instructed to:
- Make a list of friends and family
- Invite these people to look at some information about your StampinUp venture
- Collect decisions about whether they want to join
These strategies are very ineffective. Only about 5% of network marketers make a profit. 95% lose money every month.
The traditional network marketing strategies have a lot of disadvantages People have no one left to approach after the approach everyone on their list. Networkers have no clue how to generate leads. That’s a big reason people leave the industry.
It’s going to require five to seven years of gruntwork to build a big downline using old school methods. Most people do not have the cashflow to sustain a business for 3-5 years. If you expect to make money, you’ve got to build differently:
- Get trained how to attract leads using the internet
- Add affiliate products to the arsenal of products you promote. This way you make money from the people you approach who don’t join your StampinUp deal.
- Promote something that pays a commission of $1,000 or more per sale. This way, you don’t need to spend 5 years building a big downline before you make real money.