Etcetera reps: Are you looking to become a top 2% producer? Read on.
If you wish to become a top earner, you need a promotion strategy to implement because you’ll run out of friends and family to approach.
You absolutely need to learn the #1 skill of all top earners: marketing to massive numbers of people at a time.
Here are 3 strategies 7-figure income earners use to build network marketing empires today:
- Ramp Up Your Commitment
Not committing enough is a major problem I see among network marketers in companies such as Etcetera. You’re going to need to get a whole lot more committed if you are going to succeed in Etcetera.
In general there are two types of commitment shortfalls:
- Investing too little time into the business
- Putting too little money into their business
Regarding time commitment, most new network marketers want to commit 4-8 hours per week to their business. Most network marketers seem to think just spending a few hours a week calling friends and family to enroll is going to generate a large Etcetera business.
That’s wishful thinking. Want to earn several thousand dollars a month in your business? You’ll probably require 15-30 hours per week. Expect to build your business toward that level of commitment, if you can’t commit that much time at first.
Virtually all network marketers try to start a business by investing almost no money. They seriously believe they’ll never need to spend money on advertising. These people tend to have little or no money for their own training and education.
That’s delusional. Expect to commit thousands of dollars to your education in the form of workshops and courses over time. This is a vocation, not a child’s game. Increasing your level of commitment is vital if you plan to build a lucrative Etcetera or other business.
- Blog For Profit
A very effective way to generate traffic and leads is to use a blog. A blog is a simple website where you can post written content you have created. You can write articles yourself or hire a writer to write them. Writers usually charge about ten to fifteen dollars to write an original article.
WordPress is the simplest free platform to use for blogging. WordPress does not require any technical skills to use. With a blog, your Etcetera business will get a lot of advantages:
- Establish Credibility: Use your blog as a platform to teach tactics and strategies other network marketers would find helpful to their business. Teaching enhances your credibility. Many of your blog readers will regard you as a leader. Some will contact you to join your Etcetera business.
- Free Visitors To Your Blog: Using a few easy promotion strategies, your blog will start getting visibility on other websites. Getting free web traffic can be as simple as optimizing your blog to appear in Google search results.. getting a lot of website visitors to your blog is likely to result in your generating a lot of free leads.
- Your Online Lead Source: Offer a free training, such as an e-book or video, in exchange for user contact information. People must provide their name, email and phone in order to get the free bonus. That’s how you generate leads on your blog.
Be consistent and blog daily. Keep your content interesting. Build a blog to be an automated lead generation tool for your Etcetera business.
- Take Advantage Of Social Media
Social media websites are those where there’s a two-way dialogue between content creator and reader/viewer. Collectively, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube have over a billion users! This creates a big opportunity to generate leads on social media sites.
Surprisingly, the large majority of social media users are adults, not children or teenagers. Having a social media marketing strategy is vital to your Etcetera success. If you don’t you will get left behind.
Most network marketers in companies like Etcetera use social media incorrectly. Instead of leading with valuable training, instead they hype and promote their opportunity. Here’s how to use social media as a marketing platform for your Etcetera opportunity:
- Social media is like a party.. When you meet someone at a party, do you immediately start talking about your Etcetera opportunity? No. then you shouldn’t act that way on social media sites. Do not lead with your opportunity first, on sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube.
- Your first priority on social media sites is to connect with people. Create a relationship first.
- Make every piece of content you put on a social media site valuable, instructional and enlightening in some way.
- Never post on someone’s Facebook wall about your business. Never post Youtube videos that just promote your opportunity but don’t teach anything valuable.
- On social media, you must lead with valuable instructional content. Lessons that teach network marketers how to solve their business problems. Instructional videos that teach.
- By being consistent in your social media efforts, you will attract people who request to join your downline.